Cosmetic Dentistry in West Lake Hills & Austin, TX
Teeth Whitening, Same Day Crowns, Porcelain Veneers & More
At Austin Smile Creations, we don’t just want you to attain a great smile — we want you to feel good about your oral heath as well. Dr. Tor Gotun takes a total oral health approach to cosmetic dental care, offering you the most beneficial treatments from his dental office. We’re committed to helping you not only attain a renewed sense of confidence in your appearance, but optimal biting and chewing function as well. Our Austin cosmetic dental office gives patients smiles that are beautiful and strong.
Appointment Contact Us
WATCH MORE HERE.
Cosmetic Dentistry for Correcting Decay and Missing Teeth
Our top priority correcting the cosmetic flaws and discomfort that are caused by decay, damage or disease. With over 30 years of experience and 3,000 hours of continuing education, Dr. Gotun takes pride in using the most advanced and natural-looking dental materials to give you the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted, as well as a healthy bite. Our cosmetic and restorative treatments include:
• Composite Resin Fillings - Made of materials that match your natural tooth color, these fillings are applied in a putty-like form and are then hardened and polished so that they seamlessly blend with your natural dental enamel. IF you have old silver fillings, Dr. Gortun can replace them with composite resin for a flawless, white smile.
• Porcelain Crowns - Our Austin cosmetic dental office offers the highest-quality porcelain crowns, including Procera crowns, which mimic the translucency and light-reflecting properties of natural teeth.
• Porcelain Inlays and Onlays - Falling on the spectrum between a filling and a crown, inlays and onlays are pieces of porcelain that replace areas of moderate tooth damage to restore the healthy appearance and function of a tooth.
• Fixed Porcelain Bridges -To fill the gap left by a missing tooth, we can create a fixed bridge made of luminous porcelain restorations.
• Dental Implants - Dental implants consist of a small titanium rod that acts as a new tooth root and is topped with porcelain replacement tooth to take the place of missing natural teeth. The end result is a restoration that feels and functions like your own teeth and looks just as natural.
Get a Smile that Looks Bright White and Balanced
Perhaps your teeth are in good health, but you’re not entirely happy with their natural appearance, whether your smile looks discolored, or some teeth are slightly out-of-place. Dr. Gortun offers a full spectrum of modern cosmetic treatments to perfect your smile. Many of these smile-boosting procedures are comfortable and quick, only requiring one or two office visits to complete.
• Teeth Whitening - With our professional at-home teeth whitening kits, you can achieve a dramatically whiter smile from your own home, in your free time.
• Cosmetic bonding: By using a tooth-colored composite resin that is skillfully painted onto teeth, we can alter the color, shape, and size of problem teeth. The result is a smile that looks uniform and naturally beautiful.
• Porcelain Veneers - These thin laminates are bonded to the fronts of the teeth and can correct the many of the same issues that bonding can. In addition, veneers can also make teeth appear straighter and are often stronger and longer lasting for larger cosmetic restoration cases.
• Tooth Reshaping - Also called dental contouring, tooth reshaping involves buffing away a small amount of enamel to alter teeth that are slightly overlapping, pointy or irregularly shaped.
• Gum Contouring - Using a soft tissue laser, we can remove excess gum tissue from gummy smiles. Your new smile will display balanced amount of natural tooth enamel and soft tissue.
• Clear Orthodontics - While some minor orthodontic issues, such as spacing and slight overlaps, can be corrected with veneers, Dr. Gortun can address more extensive problems – such as large gaps between teeth and more severe crowding, with invisible braces from Invisalign®.
Schedule Your Consultation for Cosmetic Dentistry in Austin
We use the most modern technology available, including high-resolution intraoral cameras and panoramic X-rays, to assess the state of your oral health and create a treatment plan that aligns with your goals. Our cosmetic treatments improve the health and appearance of your smile.
If you have questions about getting cosmetic dentistry in Austin, Texas, or if you'd like to schedule an appointment, please contact Dr. Gotun at Austin Smile Creations at (512) 329-5555 or use our online contact and appointment request forms.
| ||Fantastic Dentist!|
Thank goodness Dr. Gotun has no plans to retire anytime soon -- he has kept my family and me in good dental standing for years. Dr. Gotun's dental training and experience are above and beyond what most are willing to do because he enjoys his profession and being of good service to his clients. That's the kind of dentist you want working on one of your major assets - your teeth. Only go to Dr. Gotun if you want the best for your oral health.